- Exceptional verbal, written and technical communication skills
- Exceptional organizational and planning skills
- Supervisory and Program Management expertise within the DOD as it pertains to cybersecurity and systems engineering or a closely related field
- Demonstrated ability to perform complex technical tasks with minimal direction
- Experience in planning, implementing and maintaining cybersecurity (IA information assurance) activities and controls Implement and demonstrate sufficient policies, processes, and resources available to support, develop, and maintain standards to include requirements management, systems acquisition support, and capabilities development
- Professional experience in Cybersecurity, Information Security, Information Assurance, Information Technology Management, or a related field
- Expertise with the bodies of knowledge for DOD cyber policy, strategy, doctrine, implementation, and guidance
- Strong technical skills and analytical ability with experience performing network security analysis and risk management assessments
- Knowledge of risk management methodologies
- Familiarity as it pertains to the legislative process and congressional relations
- Masters Degree from an accredited institute of higher learning in Cybersecurity, Computer Science, Information Security, Information Assurance, Information Technology Management, or a closely related field
The Rehancement Group, Inc. provides competitive salaries commensurate with education and experience with full options for advancement and a robust benefits program.
TRG is an equal opportunity employer and gives consideration for employment to qualified applicants without regard to age, color, national origin, race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.