The Rehancement Group, Inc., is a professional services and consulting firm committed to our Government customers. We provide highly qualified professionals to support the mission of our clients. We are currently seeking a Intelligence Analyst to join our TRG team within the D.C. Metro Area. This position requires a fully adjudicated and current .
· Selects, abstracts, or excerpts data from specific sources and compiles them.
· Evaluates and makes preliminary analyses of raw intelligence data in items of such factors as adequacy of detail and coverage.
· Maintains files of raw or abstracted data.
· Provides services that seek, capture, consolidate, and synthesize locally relevant data to create and maintain baseline domain awareness for the FBI’s area of responsibility, including observed and potential threat components, indicators, vulnerabilities, and domain intelligence gaps.
· Develops and maintains source identification products.
· Receives and analyzes information assessing office collection capabilities against the FBI’s priority criminal and national security threats, indicators and/or gaps.
TRG is an equal opportunity employer and gives consideration for employment to qualified applicants without regard to age, color, national origin, race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.