The Rehancement Group, Inc., is a professional services and consulting firm committed to our Government customers. We provide highly qualified professionals to support the mission of our clients. We are currently seeking a Contract Specialist to join our TRG team in Washington, D.C. within our Aquisitions and Business team. This positions may have oppotunitites for telework. This position requires a fully adjudicated and current Public Trust Clearance.
• Acquisition planning/acquisitions milestones
• Editing or authoring Statements of Work, Quality Assurance Surveillance Plans and independent government cost estimates.
• Selection of types of contract vehicles.
• Solicitations and combined synopsis solicitations.
• Request for quotes, small business determinations, and set-asides.
• Posting requirements on the Federal Business Opportunities, GSA eBuy, or NASA SEWP.
• Evaluating quotations/proposals
• Sources selection, technical and/or price evaluation.
• Award decision/source selection decision documentation, and price negotiation memorandums.
• Advising in negotiation proceedings, making contract awards, notifying and debriefing unsuccessful offerors.
• Answering protests to the agency or GAO.
• Working in concert with the Contracting Officer’s Representative (COR) for performance related issues • Exercising options and contract extensions.
• Executing unilateral, bilateral and administrative modifications, and memorandums to file.
• Tracking expenditures, project progress and SOW changes.
TRG is an equal opportunity employer and gives consideration for employment to qualified applicants without regard to age, color, national origin, race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.