The Rehancement Group, Inc., is a professional services and consulting firm committed to our Government customers. We provide highly qualified professionals to support the mission of our clients. We are currently seeking a Senior Program Analyst to join our TRG team in Chantilly, VA supporting the DOJ. This position requires a fully adjudicated and current TOP SECRET clearance and be able to pass a CI POLYGRAPH examination and obtain Sensitive Compartmented Information (TS/SCI).
• Experience conducting thorough forensic financial analysis of business and personal records and developing financial profiles of individuals or groups identified as participating in suspicious or illegal activity.
• Experience participating in gathering evidence and supporting the preparation of search warrants/affidavits associated with financial analysis.
• Experience identifying and tracing funding sources and interrelated transactions.
• Experience compiling draft findings and conclusions into financial investigative reports.
• Experience meeting with prosecuting attorneys to discuss strategies and other litigation support functions and testifying when needed as a fact or expert witnesses in judicial proceedings.
• Linking or charting suspects to criminal organizations or events to determine activities and interrelationships.
• Preparing comprehensive written reports, presentations, maps, or charts based on research, collection, and analysis of intelligence data.
• Studying the assets of criminal suspects to determine the flow of money from or to targeted groups.
• Validating known intelligence with data from other sources.
• Collaborating with representatives from other government and intelligence organizations to share information or coordinate intelligence activities.
• Experience generating business case studies to illustrate financial analytical processes.
• Experience providing presentations and briefings concerning current cyber threats as they relate to financial, or virtual currency matters.
• Experience with in-depth knowledge of emerging payment systems, including digital, virtual, and crypto-currencies.
• Experience in the analysis of transactions on the block chain associated with criminal and national security matters.
• Experience with virtual currency transaction tracing and block chain technology tools.
• Experience in tracing virtual currency and crypto-currency transactions in criminal and national security investigations.
• Ability to exploit technical cyber datasets with financial investigative techniques.
• On a regional/international scale, knowledge of and experience with financial systems that enables lenders and borrowers to exchange funds.
TRG is an equal opportunity employer and gives consideration for employment to qualified applicants without regard to age, color, national origin, race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.